"Some birds aren't meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright"- Morgan Freeman, Shawshank Redemption. This blog is from one such bird who couldn't be caged by organizations who mandate scripted software testing. Pradeep Soundararajan welcomes you to this blog and wishes you a good time here and even otherwise.

Saturday, January 04, 2014

2013 - the year of change

Happy New Year! For a very long time, I couldn't blog here (or anywhere). This has been the longest gap I have had in my blogging life. I thought I would not get back to this blog but thanks to Jokin Aspiazu, Mauri Edo, Issi Hassan and my fellow Hindustanis, Rahul Gupta and Sharath Byregowda to re-inspire me to blog. 2013 was THE YEAR OF MY LIFE so far. It made me change a lot of things. Personally and professionally. I have had a great start to 2014. If I am a changed man, it shall reflect on the way I think, blog and execute ideas. I have done a lot of good things that is keeping me busy in ways that is exciting to me. I am all set to really do what I have been saying I will do. Not the same way I did things in the past. 

I have disabled comments on this blog. I don't have time for it anymore. I just want to write my thoughts and leave it. I have benefited a lot from responding to comments but I am selectively choosing how I spend my time. I would love you to talk to me though. I am going to be at some conferences and you are free to drop me a line.

I am hoping to make my posts to be shorter than how it were in the past. Unless the context demands me to go deeper into something, I will try to keep it short. Thank you all for coming back and reading this. I shall continue to appreciate the time you spend here and I shall as always work hard and sincere to make it a good experience.

I would like you to follow me on Twitter, Quora and Linkedin, if you haven't yet done that. My passion to write, remains. My passion to help, remains. That won't change.

No comments: